The most popular phones on the market can now be your credit card machine. Merchants using Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android or Palm mobile devices (just to name a few) can easily load the Wireless ePay program onto the phone and turn it into a credit card machine.
It's a swiper, it's a printer, it works on Bluetooth and it works with a serial connection; it's the W-ePay SC-40 device. This proprietary device is what helps us transform your phone into a full-fledged credit card machine. The device connects to your phone (via Bluetooth), accepts magnetic swipes and prints receipts when processing transactions.
The device is not phone dependent, which means merchants can switch between phones and the device can still be used to process their transactions.
- Pocket size(80.25×112×46mm)
- Light weight(300g) for true mobility
- Very silent printing thru direct thermal printing method
- High speed(80mm/sec, MAX)
- High resolution(203dpi : 8dots/mm).
- UART(RS-232C or TTL), Bluetooth Ver2.1 + EDR interface
- Support Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Support Graphic LCD(128×32dots) with Blue LED Backlight
- Intuitive LED¡¯s indicate Power(on/off),Error and Battery status
- Support text and graphic printing
- Easier paper roll loading by CLAMSHELL design
- One touch paper cover
- Printer door open & Paper-out sensor
- Easier maintenance with self-diagnostic.
- In field programming – Update Firmware, Download Fonts and Logos
- Free fall: 1 meter onto concrete (option 1.5 meter)
- Flow control : Software (XON/XOFF)